Adjustable to fit most enclosure pole types (1.5 or smaller)
Adjusts to fit all standard enclosures: straight pole, curved pole, angled pole, or arch pole enclosure poles
Dual bracket mount to the lower pole also allows offset to keep your hoop vertical
Built of the same UV protected long lasting materials as your trampoline
Break away rim provides a safer and more realistic play experience
The Jump Slammer Trampoline Basketball Hoop brings the big game to your trampoline. Enjoy a high air dunk contest or see who has the best jump trick shot . This basketball trampoline hoop is designed better than similar products on the market in that it is specifically designed for a universal fit, so it will work on most, if not all, straight pole, curved pole, and arch pole enclosure systems (poles that are 1.5 or smaller). Most trampoline basketball hoops connect to the pole with no adjustability so if your enclosure pole is crooked so is your game. The Jump Slammer trampoline basketball hoop brings a whole new level of fun to your trampoline set.
- CoreÂ Features
- Break away rim provides a safer and more realistic play experience
- Built of the same UV protected long lasting materials as your trampoline.
- Versatile mounting option to adapt to crooked poles
- Safer and Better Built than other Hoops on the market.
- Dual bracket mount to the lower pole also allows offset to keep your hoop vertical
- Adjusts to fit all standard enclosures, straight pole, curved pole, or Arch type enclosure polesÂ 1.5 or smaller in diameter.
- Easy front to back angle adjustment
- Adjustable depth to adapt to different net mounting location
- Free Foam ball included is safer than other inflatable balls that can cause hazards and ankle rolls on the jump surface
- Powder-coated steel frame for long-term durability.
- Important Things to Remember
- Jumpslammer fits on poles 1.5 or smaller in diameter.
- Requires an enclosure pole to mount this product - enclosure pole not included.
- If your enclosure poles have foam on them then you may have to cut the foam for it to secure properly on the pole.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION